Profile

Maurice
Attached
JiaLing<3
16
RiverSide 4/8class of 2008

*-Genes!s-*
!-GeneMare-!
Wants
singapore schools to be less stressful D:
my drums T-T
Likes
Cooking!<333
music <3
slapping shaun the pui-ssy
harassing chris the papaya
calling Syafiq the Emo king Emo
irritating Communist Bao
Loves
Someone (: she know's who she is(x

Hates
people looking down on me,(i may not be that good but doesnt give you any right to do so)
I'll Hate you
if you think i hate you lol


Shout



Links

  • JiaLing
  • Jean
  • Joann
  • Bernice
  • Chelon
  • Der"bear"rick
  • Juliana
  • Enxin
  • Angie
  • chrisxorz haxxorz
  • Jun Rong
  • Si Ying
  • Jannah
  • Baoying
  • Baoying
  • Lidan
  • PeiYi
  • PeckYong
  • Shaun The Pui-ssy
  • Iffah!
    Credits: Solistice

    The Past

    August 2006
    December 2006
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008


  • .::Read My Past::.


    | Thursday, October 11, 2007

    Atreyu - Ex's And Oh's

    You took me home,

    I drank too much

    Cause of you my liver turned to dust

    Cold rust tastes

    Cold creeping cold pain

    Do you understand what I mean?

    When you feel your soul drop to the floor

    Like a hole,Like an open bleeding sore

    Then you'll have bled like I bled

    And you'll have wept as I've wept

    Suck me down, it's time to rock and roll

    Lets hit the bar, lets lose control

    One false move, you took me home

    One false move, and you're all alone

    But it looks so good and it feels so nice

    I paid the price

    I'll cut you out just to hear you scream,Get away from, get away from me

    And I can feel my heartbeat racing,As I realize what I must do

    Get away from,Get away from,Get away from you

    I should have turned and ran like hell

    Last time I got a taste of you

    I should have turned and ran like hell

    And I'll say we're throughI should have turned and ran like hell

    last time I got a taste of youI should have turned and ran like hell

    And I'll say we're through

    And I'll say we're throughYou fell upon me like a plague

    Weakness sweet weakness

    But I digressAfter all this...You're just like all the rest

    Suck me down

    It's time to rock and roll

    Let's hit the bar, let's lose control

    One false move, you took me home

    One false move, you're all alone

    WOOT one of my fave's BUY THEIR ALBUM DAMNIT! GIVE THESE PEOPLE MONEY!


    7:25 PM

    I made my mark`